WHO WE ARE
Samuel Consulting was created to meet the growing training demands of the 21st Century especially in Water and Sanitation management.
MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO
Our core business includes Trainings, Seminars, Conferences, and Exhibitions for both the private and public organizations within and outside Nigeria.
We combine creativity, the desire to educate and professionalism in providing our trainings and Seminars. This, we believe, is the best method to achieve training goals. We are also into event management we do total packaging, from building of the concepts, budgeting to execution of events-AGM’s etc. We offer professional trainings that are geared towards meeting the training needs of our clients.
We believe training and re-training should be part of every organization as it will keep abreast all staff with modern technologies and ideas to move their organizations forward.
At SAMUEL CONSULTING, we provide our services as it should be using modern technologies.
Our unrelenting commitment to providing excellence in training is reflected in a business model that places premium on special skills. Our desire for excellence and quality is extraordinary. Our mission is
- To provide training that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
- To help our clients achieve their objectives through the development and execution of customized, meticulously planned trainings, seminars and events.
- Maximum client satisfaction will be achieved through our involvement in every phase of the project.
- To combine our talents with our professional, hands-on approach to staging organized programmes.
- To provide complete and total programme for our clients.
- To provide the best professionals in Water Training
- To provide trainings that can meet the training need of our clients
- To execute events at realization budgets and with the best of quality
KEY OPERATING STAFF
Mr. Samuel Jotham Brown, Chief Executive Officer/Principal Consultant
He holds a B.A(ED) English, (Unilag) 1996, MBA (HRM) from LASU 2005 and an M.A English Unilag 2010. He is a member of Nigeria Institute of Management and a graduate member, Institute of Training and Development. He has attended extensive training the trainers’ conferences organized by NIM, ITAD and other professional seminars.
Mr. Brown has over a decade of experience in training, seminar/exhibition and event management, and handled events for the Federal Government, State government and private institutions.